BeegPanda

Sheila Grace
Escape In You
Rachel Schurig

Frigid

Frigid - J Lynn One of my FAV authors, because this is what she gives me:Heroine's thoughts on her celibacy: “There could be a hot ski instructor at the lodge for all I knew and maybe my bedroom would turn into a train station instead of a bus stop”Her thoughts when he enters her room without knocking:“Shit.” (He says)“I stared at him, my entire body burning for two different reasons. Shit? That’s all he had to say? Not ‘Baby, I want to lick your body’ or ‘Ew, cover that shit up.”Hero's thoughts right after they make love the first time:“I finally got it. Hell. I got in that moment what had been so elusive to me this entire time. Sex mattered—oh, holy shit, it mattered—when it was with a person who meant something.”My FAV awkward moment: “Unease turned the food in my stomach and I wished I hadn’t eaten what I had. Tanner was still studying his food like he was going to be tested on it. Andrea was remarkably quiet, which meant the apocalypse had started, and Kyler was staring off in the distance, a muscle working in his jaw”